[mythtv-users] OSD not full screen

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Nov 20 03:41:31 UTC 2009

On 11/19/2009 09:50 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Change OSD renderers.
> Do I do that in the Playback OSD settings (I could not find it there)
> or in the playback settings (I see how to change playback renderers
> based on the resolution of the file, but not specific to OSD).  I
> tried changing a playback renderer to OpenGL but that did not do the
> trick.

Change your playback profile.  I'm pretty sure it's actually called OSD
renderer.

It will only show the ones that work with the video renderer you've
chosen, so you may have to change the video renderer, too.  With OpenGL
video renderer and OpenGL2 OSD renderer, it should do what you want
(ignoring the fact that the OpenGL video renderer isn't super efficient
and not very well tested, but that's a different thread :).

Mike