[mythtv-users] 0.22 upgrade makes people searches case-sensitive

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sat Nov 21 04:43:24 UTC 2009

    > Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:35:25 -0800
    > From: Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>

    > On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:29 PM,  <f-myth-users at media.mit.edu> wrote:
    > >
    > > Is this going to be documented somewhere?

    > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/

    > Let us know the page once you're done.

(a) I can't make the change until I know what's true.
(b) I don't know if this is deemed important for release notes,
    which I don't write.
(c) I thought the wiki documented released versions, not trunk.
    If that's true, I -shouldn't- make the change, because this
    change isn't IN a released version yet.  (Hence "going to"
    as in, "is there a list of things that somebody's keeping
    to try to remember to update the doc with once 0.23 is released?")