[mythtv-users] .22 menu left arrow exit: Bug or Deliberate choice?

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 04:45:23 UTC 2009

While I'm still tidying up my channel map, and need to get a new HVR-2250 card working, I'm back to having a functional Myth system.

I noticed a few oddities. No Delete Recordings for example . . . I see that this is a redesign side-effect and may come back. (I hope so.)

The really annoying thing, and I can't find a bug report for this, is that left arrows no longer exit certain menus. Play Recordings and the search program menu, most noticably. I have to use Esc.

I'd sign up for Trac and file a bug, but I want to get a dist of what people thing of this. Maybe it was a deliberate choice?

Stefan