[mythtv-users] mythcal error with 0.22-fixes

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:30:33 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 10:48, David Knight <dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Cheers, any pointers on what needs to be updated? mythcal or MythTV.py?

I interpret Mike's response to mean that mythcal would need to be
updated.... to call methods defined in MythTV.py, I'd assume.

Unfortunately, I know even less about how to use the MythTV binding
functions than I do about Python (always meant to learn Python, but
never had the time). So I'm currently running into the same error you
are, and stuck on how to fix it :(

But I should focus on getting the rest of the system working first, I
suppose... :)

aaron