[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.22-fixes for FC12 to rpmfusion?

Bob Cunningham FlyMyPG at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 04:11:29 UTC 2009

0.22-fixes has accumulated several changes should help me get mythfrontend running on my freshly-upgraded FC12 system.  (I've just started experimenting with recording via MythWeb, and viewing using various UPNP-aware or MythTV-aware players.  I'd rather have mythfrontend!)

Are there plans for updated RPMs to be submitted to rpmfusion?

If an update will land within the next few days, I'll wait.  Otherwise, no worries: I'll build my own.

Thanks,

-BobC