[mythtv-users] issue: when 1st tuner busy recording, browsing channels on 2nd tuner is "jumpy"

Wim wf_myth_user at online.nl
Sun Nov 22 11:11:50 UTC 2009

This is not a bug.
Apparently You have multirec turned on.

If you are recording a show you can only watch channels on the same
transponder.

Wim

__________ Informatie van ESET Smart Security, versie van database
viruskenmerken 4627 (20091121) __________

Het bericht is gecontroleerd door  ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com