[mythtv-users] What flavor of Linux are you using?

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:49:58 UTC 2009

Oh - I came to Ubuntu from Debian so I use aptitude in an xterm shell
(not synaptec) and I edit /etc/network/interfaces not the network
configuration tool.

I really use Ubuntu because I know Debian so well. I found the nvidia
drivers in package management to be easier than compiling that module
myself. I mean now I know how to do those things but I fell in love
with the ubuntu community wiki in the time it took to learn.

It's too bad I have to use windows (thank god for cygwin) at work. I
also have to support Sles 9 and10, Solaris and Rhel 5.2 in my role as
Sys Admin.