[mythtv-users] One channel produces "killer" shows

Kevin Bailey ke-myth at retriever.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 22 15:02:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 07:24:57AM -0600, George Mari wrote:

> A little more background information would be useful:
>
> 1. Have you ever been able to successfully record CBS before?

Oh ya, we used to watch Numbers and Big Bang. The trouble
seemed to start around the switch-over, *after* I re-scanned.

> 2. Are you getting CBS via cable, satellite, OTA?

OTA

> If you're getting CBS OTA, it could be that you're not getting a strong
> signal from that station.

The generated files are perfect, AFAIK. I download them
manually to play them, but it would be nice if myth could
play them.

Wasn't there a "clean up the database" script floating around ?