[mythtv-users] Best way to delete a slave BE?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Nov 22 17:34:10 UTC 2009

On 11/22/2009 10:51 AM, Matt Emmott wrote:
> Wow, that is a ton of useful info. I wasn't aware of that wiki entry either,
> but I'll take your advice and not use it this time. I'll start banging away
> and see what happens. Thank you very much!

Oh, yeah, I should say, "In your particular case--since the old hostname
and the new hostname are the same--there's not much benefit to moving
the old stuff out of the way and starting with fresh settings."

For anyone who actually changes the hostname of a system, doing the
--change_hostname is important.

Mike