[mythtv-users] mythfrontend hangs on close

pyther pyther at pyther.net
Sun Nov 22 23:39:25 UTC 2009

Hello.

When ever I close mythfrontend it will hang (the theme background stays
on the screen). This forces me to have to kill the process. However,
sometimes it will close, but the mythfrontend process does not die and
uses 89-99% of the cpu.

I am using myth 0.22 on Arch Linux (fully up-to-date).

I have:
     qt 4.5.3-3

I do not have any plugins installed. The stdout and stderr output
doesn't seem to give any information in regards to this issue. Here is
the output from a mythfrontend: http://pastebin.ca/1682897

I'm not really sure how to go about debugging this so any help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
pyther