[mythtv-users] mythweb header information error

Mark Boyum mark at boyum.us
Mon Nov 23 01:57:23 UTC 2009

Can you give the output of mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg -e 'SHOW TABLES;'
to see if the tables are created or that there is another problem?

Or you can try do to this (I quote Mike for his solution to me on another
matter :)) that should give you a db with all the tables.

Could you try doing a full SQL-based backup (
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Database_Backup_and_Restore ), then dropping your
database and creating a new database (
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Database_Backup_and_Restore#Database_Restore ),
then doing a full restore of the backup (
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Database_Backup_and_Restore#Full_restore_of_a_specific_backup_file)?

Here is the SHOW TABLES output:
Tables_in_mythconverg
archiveitems
callsignnetworkmap
capturecard
cardinput
channel
channelgroup
channelgroupnames
channelscan
channelscan_channel
channelscan_dtv_multiplex
codecparams
credits
customexample
diseqc_config
diseqc_tree
displayprofilegroups
displayprofiles
dtv_multiplex
dtv_privatetypes
dvdbookmark
dvdinput
dvdtranscode
eit_cache
filemarkup
gallerymetadata
housekeeping
inputgroup
inuseprograms
jobqueue
jumppoints
keybindings
keyword
music_albumart
music_albums
music_artists
music_directories
music_genres
music_playlists
music_smartplaylist_categories
music_smartplaylist_items
music_smartplaylists
music_songs
music_stats
mythconverg.weatherscreens
mythlog
mythnettv_archive
mythnettv_category
mythnettv_group
mythnettv_log
mythnettv_programs
mythnettv_proxies
mythnettv_proxy_usage
mythnettv_settings
mythnettv_subscriptions
mythweb_sessions
netflix
networkiconmap
oldfind
oldflix
oldprogram
oldrecorded
people
pidcache
playgroup
powerpriority
profilegroups
program
programgenres
programrating
recgrouppassword
record
record_tmp
recorded
recordedcredits
recordedfile
recordedmarkup
recordedprogram
recordedrating
recordedseek
recordingprofiles
recordmatch
schemalock
settings
storagegroup
tvchain
tvosdmenu
upnpmedia
videocast
videocategory
videocountry
videogenre
videometadata
videometadatacast
videometadatacountry
videometadatagenre
videosource
videotypes
weatherdatalayout
weatherscreens
weathersourcesettings

Oddly enough when I run mysql -u root -p -e 'SELECT COUNT(screen_id) FROM
mythconverg.weatherscreens;' I get:
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'mythconverg.weatherscreens' doesn't
exist

Also, when I look at the db in phpmyadmin it doesn't show the weather
tables.

Michael Dean suggested that perhaps InnoDB is disabled on my installation.
How would I go about verifying that and correcting it if it needs to be
active?

I will try the backup / create / restore route if I can't get it resolved by
the next time I'm home and the system isn't recording for a day.  Which is
usually only Saturday.