[mythtv-users] mythtv-status stopped showing up in motd

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:43:17 UTC 2009

Getting mythtv-status to consistently show up in motd has always been
hit or miss for me. But it still showed up most of the time, until
about a week ago. Now it doesn't show up ever. I have tried purging
and reinstalling. Running mythtv-status from the command line still
works fine. Does anybody know how to make sure that mythtv-status is
in the message of the day consistently when I sign in via ssh?