[mythtv-users] Question about using backup myth mysql dumps...

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Nov 23 15:35:19 UTC 2009

stuart wrote:

> Nick Rout wrote:

Create a new blank database (mythconverg_snafu) and import your old data
into that. You should then be able to use SQL to identify which records
exist in the snafu version, but not the current one. Delete all records
in snafu that exist in the current database, then run something like
mythlink on the snafu database to turn all your orphaned recordings into
human readable file names.

Ian.