[mythtv-users] Ubunto upgrade from 22-fixes-SVN to packages?

mark markhsa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:02:05 UTC 2009

I dont think I have a solid handle on this, so before I break things, I
would like to clarify.  Pardon the barrage of questions.

I am running Ubuntu 9.10 and update from time to time from SVN on 22-fixes.

If I wanted to simply start using packages for Myth, can I just easily
move to ubuntu Mythtv 22 fixes packages?  Just install the packages and
disable the SVN install or remove the SVN install?
Where/what are the 22-fixes repositories?
Do the packages follow SVN fixes?
How often do the packages get updated to follow fixes?

Thoughts?