[mythtv-users] PrisonBreak on Fiver (UK Freeview; Rowridge)

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Mon Nov 23 21:20:40 UTC 2009

Nick Rout wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Johnny <jarpublic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I have recorded PrisonBreak a few times now and each time I get video
>>> with no audio; other recordings on Fiver are fine, just Prison Break
>>> is affected. Is anyone else seeing this in the UK, on Cable, Freesat
>>> or Freeview?

Have you tried using the menu to pick a different audio track (if there
is one?)  I sometimes find that Channel 4 recordings get the tracks
swapped round after transcode and the audio described track is the
default, so I get a description of the action!  I know it's not the same
problem, but maybe it's related as that only affects some programs on
Channel 4.

Robert.