[mythtv-users] Thanks devs for 0.22

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Nov 24 11:22:44 UTC 2009

Just thought I'd add my thanks.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from 0.22. Seeing as I'm
in the minority in driving an old CRT, I wasn't expecting a lot
of the new features (particularly concerning themes) to be useful
to me. And I thought there might even be degradation for those
not having typical systems. How wrong was I?! At last the
themes work correctly independent of screen pixel resolution.
And a lot of the themes look great on old TVs.

Plus there's all the bug fixes, and as far as I can tell no
regression. My system is just as solid and reliable as ever.

Paul.