[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings gone

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:19:11 UTC 2009

I have just completed a major update of my master backend. I went from a
debian based install running 0.21-fixes, to a ubuntu 9.10 server running
0.22, I did a full restore of the database from my debian machine.

Everything seems to be in place, except that I can not schedule any
recordings now!

I'm using mythweb to manage my recording schedules. All the recording rules
are present, but the page with future recordings are empty. So are the
system status page.

I'm almost ready on throwing the towel, and put in my old harddisk again,
and continue my debian path, but as others have it working, I should too..

Any hints?

Regards
Thomas