[mythtv-users] For HD Myth users, what is/was your cost?

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:31:28 UTC 2009

Brian Wood wrote:

> I for one would prefer the whole world not know what I have inside my home :-)
>
> Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but it never hurts to be careful.

While this is true there is also the fact  that anyone entering my house
(many houses) without permission is taking a far bigger risk IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not banging my chest or drawing a line daring
anyone to cross it. I'm just pointing out that idiots that risk breaking
into houses are not likely to be the posters and readers of this list.