[mythtv-users] Video noise or distortion across very top edge of image

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:53:40 UTC 2009

> I don't follow you - I'm using VDPAU on the playback profiles -
> There's VDPAU Slim, Normal and High Quality.
>
> Where do these Temporal 2X and Advanced 1x come in?

These are the deinterlacers. the Slim, Normal, and High are
preconfigured profiles that have selected different deinterlacers for
varying capabilities of the cards. Edit one of those playback profiles
to see where you can pick the deinterlacer. Or better yet, create your
own profile and choose the deinterlacer that is appropriate for your
card.