[mythtv-users] Video noise or distortion across very top edge of image

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:19:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Travis Tabbal <travis at tabbal.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Johnny Walker <johnnyjboss at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone suggest a good and stylish atom form factor case for HTPC?
>>

> For the money, I'd go with the $200 Aspire Revo. Atom ION based. The Zotac
> ION boards are highly reviewed around here as well, but then you need a
> case, maybe a power supply, RAM, etc..

You mean like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-AspireRevo-AR1600-U910H-Desktop-Windows/dp/B002O3W44Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I5C3UAPRBQ873&colid=1OK4QW6CCJML

It's only 100BaseT on the NIC - is that fast enough for 1080i?

Is the ION onboard able to handle 1080i recordings coming off the HD-PVR?