[mythtv-users] HD-PVR: Encoding Errors Running 0.22

David Engel david at istwok.net
Wed Nov 25 21:45:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 01:45:18PM -0500, Jeremy Thornhill wrote:
> FWIW my STB is locked at 720P, using optical (though I tried RCA with
> no difference), changing channels with firewire, including a 5 second

Well, that makes two people who have had the problem using the RCA
inputs.  Strangely, my own testing today seems to point that way.  I
switched one of my HD-PVRs over to RCA inputs this morning and started
recording.  It's now going on 6.5 hours without a glitch.  I don't
believe either of my HD-PVRs has ever gone much more than an hour
before without at least one glitch.

David
--
David Engel