[mythtv-users] Failed recording since 0.22 upgrade

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu Nov 26 10:12:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've been using MythTv for something like 18 months. In that time
I've had just two failed recordings, which is pretty impressive.
The slightly worrying thing is that the 2nd of these was
yesterday, just a few days after upgrading to 0.22. The
recording started at 9:58. I first noticed a problem when trying
to watch it when part way through, getting the message "This
recording is not yet available". I waited until the recording
had completed, tried playing it again, and got back the message
"The file for this recording cannot be found". Anybody else
had failed recordings since upgrading. I'm hoping this is
just a coincidence.

In the logs, I can't see any explanation. The "Started
recording" line is present, and then there are no repored
errors until I attempt playback, whereupon there is:

2009-11-25 22:32:51.548 ProgramInfo, Error: GetPlaybackURL:
'1004_20091125215800.mpg' should be local, but it can not be found.

Cheers,
	Paul.