[mythtv-users] LIRC stopped working in mythfrontend after upgrade to 0.22
michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:07:40 UTC 2009
Holy Crap! You're right!
I spent hours this afternoon trying to figure out why my frontend seemed to
ignore my remote even though irw was working perfectly. I noticed that it
worked occasionally and I read your note and thought...hmmm...you don't
Sure enough, disabling media monitor fixed it. Although I'll never get
those few hours back, I'm at least glad to have it work. Thanks for the
tip. The question is...who do we report this bug to?
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Tino Keitel <tino.keitel at gmx.de> wrote:
> I just discovered that my old config is working, after the frontend
> runs a while. I watched the fontend log and saw these error messages.
> After those messages appear in the log, the remote control works:
> mount: can't find /dev/sdc in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
> 2009-11-12 00:19:54.658 Failed to mount /dev/sdc.
> mount: can't find /dev/sdd in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
> 2009-11-12 00:20:24.710 Failed to mount /dev/sdd.
> mount: can't find /dev/sde in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
> 2009-11-12 00:20:54.771 Failed to mount /dev/sde.
> mount: can't find /dev/sr0 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
> 2009-11-12 00:20:58.785 Failed to mount /dev/sr0.
> mount: can't find /dev/sr1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
> 2009-11-12 00:21:04.271 Failed to mount /dev/sr1.
> It seems like the media monitor breaks my remote control. It disabled
> it and now LIRC works right after the start of the frontend.
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users