[mythtv-users] Best latest Ion Boards?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:19:15 UTC 2009

> Is ION still the best?

To me I have not totally been sold on this. I mean a near bottom of
the line dual core2 or AM3 system would be faster than the ION for
about the same price but use around 10W more than the ION at idle. But
then when you are looking for a box that can sit in the living room
good looking HTPC cases cost more than the rest of the system. To me
this is a big frustration since the $30 walmart special DVD player
includes a remote and LCD and has a descent enough looking case to be
able to sit in the living room.

John