[mythtv-users] Remove 'Delete' from Videos 'I' menu

aaron at rb303.net aaron at rb303.net
Mon Nov 30 03:10:21 UTC 2009

"Ironically being able to delete videos from within myth video was a
much requested feature before 0.22.

You can't please everyone!"

You can, let us decide if the "delete" option is in the menu. Add it in
Video Settings.

All my videos on mapped via a samba share, so I have it locked down on the
Windows side, but being able to remove the temptation to delete would be
much appreciated.