[mythtv-users] minor Theme error in MythVideo video

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Mon Nov 30 04:32:39 UTC 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 6:13 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:

> Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Paul wrote:
>> I think the error itself is a bug. I have seen this also while working on
>> the Retro-wide port. I'm fairly certain "spacing" IS in fact valid, and has
>> an effect in that context, however the error is printed anyway.
>>
>> I was just about confirming this and getting around to seeing if it was an
>> already reported bug.
>>

> It was a bug - fixed now in both trunk and fixes.
>
> Paul H.

Would this also cause video covers to disappear and reappear in MythVideo? I'm seeing this with the Blue-Abstract theme. If I page down quickly through the list there's a good chance that covers will be missing when I stop. If I navigate the videos one by one, the selected video cover often disappears and then reappears when I select the next one.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1