[mythtv-users] How do I find a mythbackend memory leak?

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:07:20 UTC 2009

> If it only started in the past day, the obvious question is "What changed?"
> Either with your install (updates?) or network (new machines?).

I think I let some kde packages update and installed some avahi packages,
but thats about it, I can't remember changing too much else.  There was also
a crashed table (upnp) in the db that I had to repair.  I don't know if one
caused the other to go haywire, or if they are both symptoms of the same
root cause.  And, update, it takes no where near 24 hours to eat up all the
memory it can.  It only took 3 or 4.  Arggh!