[mythtv-users] mythbuntu epg timeslots on trunk (graphite theme)

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 05:47:59 UTC 2009

I am running mytv.22 with the graphite theme.  Very nice theme I must say.
Anyway, I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to add more timeslots to the on screen program guide during live tv.  Mine only shows 1/2 of shows.  I want to add more times slots but can't for the life of me find that setting.
Is this due to something new with trunk and the new mythui or Graphite theme?
Thanks