[mythtv-users] Mouse pointer cannot be disabled

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:56:13 UTC 2009

Hey

I recently did a system upgrade (did NOT upgrade mythtv), and after
that I noticed MythTV is unable to hide the mouse pointer correctly.
Steps:

Starting mythtvfrontend (mouse pointer IS hidden)
Watch TV/Recordings (Mouse pointer appears in the bottom right of screen).
Return to the mainscreen, mouse pointer is around the middle of the screen.

(notice, I've setup mythtv to change resolution according to source -
so that will explain why the mouse pointer change location).

Anyone know of a fix to really hide the mouse pointer?

(The mouse pointer IS disabled under appearance properties)