[mythtv-users] ProgramInfo, Error: - should be local, but it can not be found

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:07:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the last 3 days I've had problems recording only two shows, Jon
>> Stewart and Colbert. I'm seeing the following messages in my backend
>> log file:
>>

> You're in the Bay Area, aren't you?  Comcast moved Comedy Central, you
> need to re-scan.
>
> Robert

Ah, is this what's going on?

OK, so this is the scte64scan think, correct? Are there instructions
for 'rescannig'? I don't see anything here on that specifically:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Comcast_Users_And_scte65scan

I have to admit is scary to see my name on the sourceforge page and
realize I just don't know how to use it. (I.e. - I think I can do the
scan OK - I'll go get started, but how do I add it into the database
where there is old information already? Does the command

mysql mythconverg < vct.sql'

write over the top and remove the old values that aren't good anymore?

Thanks!

- Mark