[mythtv-users] OT: Antec LCD/VFD display and Zotac ION

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:43:54 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am working through installing a Zotac ION into my existing Antec
Fusion case. The LCD display appears to be powered by a 3pin cable
wired into the standard 24 pin atx power plug. I have an A series ION
that comes with the external power brick.

The three pin connector has a black, red and purple wire connected
into the ground, +5V and +5VSB.

Would anyone have any suggestion as to how I could get the display to
work? I don't care that I can not turn the unit on with the power
button on the remote, I just want the display?

Thanks

Phil