[mythtv-users] Anyone in UK - Don't forget to do your DVB-T retune today.

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 15:20:58 UTC 2009

Richard Morton wrote:

>There is a similar script that is also on the myth wiki, maybe you
>would be so kind to update it with your additions/changes and include
>the XML information - creating regional versions for the UK?
>
>it can be found here: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/UK_Channel_Assignments

I've put links on both pages to the other, and corrected some
mistakes in copying my script originally. Since each user will have
their own preferred channel lineup, I don't think it's practical to
do a script to suit everyone.

I've also added a link to Uk_xmltv so users can find out their channel ids.

--
Simon Hobson