[mythtv-users] Force regular mythweb on iphone

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:19:08 UTC 2009

Is there a way to force the full mythweb when on an iphone on the 0.22
trunk?  I don't need other mobile options, every once in a while, I'd like
to have access to the full version of mythweb, and didn't know if there was
a way to override it.  Evidently, there is no access to any settings,
browsing tv listings yet for scheduling shows.  Until its more mature, it
would would be nice if there was a link to go to full version.