[mythtv-users] Strange problem with channel 9

Barry Williams bazzawill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:44:40 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
I have a very strange problem I am hoping any Aussies might be able to
help out or you may point me in the right direction Aussie or not. I
am having a problem recording Channel 9 or 9HD. I can watch it fine on
live TV however when I try to record it it goes through the motion but
never saves a file. The recording appears in my recordings but then
says the recording cannot be found. Stranger still channel  go! which
is on the same multiplex records fine. Channel GO! is a new addition
to the channel 9 multiplex so that may have something to do with it
but I rescanned my channels. I am not sure exactly when this started
to occur however because I don't often record things on channel 9.
Any help would be appreciated, I have attached a log file at the end I
tried to record channel 9 and channel go on multiple
tuners/multiplexes.
Regards
Barry Williams