[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:18:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Matthew Luard <mluard at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am unable to get the blue highlight bar to show up on the main menu (or
>> any menu for that matter) which makes navigating the menu structure quite
>> difficult.  Is there any particular setting I need to activate to get the
>> highlight bar to show up?
>>

> I had a similar issue when I first installed the theme.  In my case,
> it was a permissions issue on either the images or images/widgets
> folder (don't remember which) inside the theme folder.

I tried blue-abstract last night and I saw the same issue with the
menu highlights not working.  I saw several error messages in
mythfrontend log like "unable to open image: images/widgets/. . .  I
didn't analyze the failure any further as it was my bedtime.  But the
messages I saw are consistent with incorrectly set file permissions.