[mythtv-users] Problems with Watching Recordings on Mac OS Mythfrontend

Alessandro alessandro.campobassi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:58:35 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to get a Mythfrontend for Mac OS working.
I have setup Mplayer fine for videos etc, and the internal player is
ok watching Live TV, but I can't watch any previous recordings.

- Live TV works fine.
- Mythvideo works fine, got it playing files via nfs mount using mplayer
- Can see the recordings all listed correctly in watch recordings
screen but when try to play them just get blank screen for couple
seconds and it's back to the watch recording screen again.
- tried the streaming/non streaming via backend options and neither
makes any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong here?
I'm running the Mythfrontend for Mac 0.21 from
http://macvana.com/mythtv/RELEASES/

I can post logs if it would help...
Thanks in advance
Alessandro