[mythtv-users] Where did mythcenter theme go in karmic?

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:49:38 UTC 2009

The mythcenter theme must have been available when I installed a karmic
alpha disk because I still have it.  However, it is now having some issues,
and I've noticed that it is no longer in the repository for karmic.  Is this
an oversight, or is it not getting maintained anymore so it is being
removed?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=mythtv-theme-mythcenter-wide&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

If I have to give up on using mythcenter, the WAF goes lower since she is
the one who picked that theme and is now familiar with it.  What other
themes have a good WAF?