[mythtv-users] Mythwelcome always starts the frontend

voidtrance at comcast.net voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 17:51:03 UTC 2009

Yes, it is. However, according to the little help text that shows up when the option is highlighted,
mythwelcome should only start the frontend if it determines that the machine was started manually
(and not because there is a recording about to start).
The problem is that it always thinks that it has been started manually.