[mythtv-users] Still tearing my hair out with Myth 0.21 on Fedora 11

Chris Jones chris at mollingtonconsultants.com
Wed Oct 7 18:43:24 UTC 2009

The answer is that I kept getting mythtv-setup crashing before it had
finished scanning, usually with seg faults, but not every time. Now I have
re-installed MythTV and now it freezes EVERY time, meaning I then have to
kill mythtv-setup.

The program appears to be generating all sorts of display errors which I
cannot see the point of, like:-
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)3

--
Chris Jones