[mythtv-users] Graphite theme slow in "Watch Recordings"

myShade myshade at bredband.net
Thu Oct 8 13:42:56 UTC 2009

Hi all..

I've been using Grapite since commited to trunk.
All been fine except for entering the "Watch Recording" screen, also
move between recorded shows has latency of ~5sec.

So ive been looking for commits to improve this, which were a couple of
days ago, but no change.

Today i tried mythbuntu-theme commited and was surprised how fast it
was.
Then i tried Terra, which has somewhat similar layout as Graphite.
Terra also proved speed of light compared to Graphite.

I deleted themecache for Graphite, with no change.

I followed this list about slow loads, first entering etc.... But thats
not it. It dead slow all the time, going back and forth between shows.

Any other suggestions?
My screen is 1920x1080.

Br Fredrik