[mythtv-users] Recap of experiences with mythbuntu Karmic and 0.22 (issues)

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:13:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for the updayte great to hear how it is going - I am using xubuntu
kaola with myth.21 as a frontend which is fine, a few small things wrong
withit but nothing major (live tv doesn't work but never use it anyway)

The backend is 9.04 and one day will look to upgrade it as myth.22 seems to
be abbig step forward from a ui perspective. Just not brave enough yet.
Thanks for the update.

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton