[mythtv-users] Hulu releases Hulu Desktop for Linux

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:17:23 UTC 2009

>             REMOTE_ARGS="--device=$REMOTE_DEVICE $REMOTE_ARGS"
>             REMOTE_ARGS="--driver=$REMOTE_DRIVER $REMOTE_ARGS"
>             REMOTE_ARGS="--release $REMOTE_ARGS --output=/dev/lircd
> --listen"

Those three statements are all in conditional "if" statements. That
means each one is run only under certain conditions. For example the
last line that you edited is only run if you are also using a blaster
with that same remote. You want the "--release" to always be applied
so you don't want it added inside of a conditional statement like
that. I put mine in at the top right after REMOTE_ARGS is defined. I
didn't spend a lot of time looking at the code so there may be some
better way, but this is what I did:

build_remote_args ()
{
    local REMOTE_ARGS="$*"