[mythtv-users] Latest Update Breaks Mythtv 9.04 / JYA Testing

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:23:18 UTC 2009

updated to 190_190.32 and now X will not load.  I am a bit new to
ubuntu i normally use centos or fedora..  I noticed when I install
nvidia-glx 190 it uninstalls a lot of packages including
mythbuntu-desktop.  Is that correct.  Or did I do someting wrong??
Below is my xorg log.  i am running a zotac ION board and am trying to
get rid of stuttering.

(II) Loading extension DRI2
(II) LoadModule: "nvidia"
(WW) Warning, couldn't open module nvidia
(II) UnloadModule: "nvidia"
(EE) Failed to load module "nvidia" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) No drivers available.

thanks.

-gregg