[mythtv-users] Help with wakeup?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Tue Oct 13 20:24:35 UTC 2009

Hello!

I am aware this is just indirectly MythTV-related, but I figured that
someone would know.

I am running Myth Trunk on Ubuntu 9.10 on a Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H

I have tried about a dozen various guides, and have tried a gazillion
(well..) combinations of HPET/Wake/Power Management settings in BIOS.

I see the right stuff in /sys/class... when I have written my wakeupdata
according to http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ACPI_Wakeup but i CANNOT make
the board wake up.

Have anyone got this card, and have some clues to what I am missing?

Thanks!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.