[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Candidate 1 available

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:36:45 UTC 2009

2009/10/16 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>:

> I have a similar question in that I use JYA's pre-compiled builds.  I'd be
> happy landing on RC1 and then moving to 0.22 release ?
> JYA - is there anyway to move to 0.22-RC1 using your builds?

yes...

disable the trunk repository and enable testing.
it follows the 0.22-fixes branch, build daily for the time being.

it will update the 0.22-trunk packages.

there are no database schema change in place, so it's still possible
to go from trunk to 0.22-release, however you must upgrade everything
(so you don't run say the plugins from trunk with the frontend from
0.22-fixes)