[mythtv-users] The state of MythVideo ISO playback

George Mari george_mythusers at mari1938.org
Thu Oct 15 23:33:25 UTC 2009

On 10/15/2009 10:10 AM, Mache Creeger wrote:
> Given the current lack of DVD menu support in viewing isos, I always use
> xine. My xine line is setup to be

[deleted]

Actually, DVD menu support in viewing ISOs is quite good in the current
released version of MythTV, 0.21.  I have between 15 and 20 iso files of
various vintages that all play just fine.

The OP was commenting on 0.22, and I'm sure you were too - I just
wanted to clarify, in case anyone gets the wrong idea.