[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500 LNA Problems

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:36:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM, David Knight
<dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> Could this be affecting a certain version of the board? I have been
> running a Nova-T 500 for a couple of years on Fedora without issue. I also
> use the cubbi tuxonice kernel builds to suspend my combined fe/be
> (unloading and loading the dib0700 driver).

Well, there are a couple of different products which people sometimes
refer to as the "Nova-T 500", including the "Nova-TD 500".  Also, it
depends on the version of the kernel you are running, since the
regression was introduced in relatively recent kernels.  Hence if
you've been running the same Fedora kernel for a couple of years you
might not have hit the issue yet if you haven't upgraded.

Many people never notice because they very rarely do a warm reboot of their PC.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com