[mythtv-users] Seeking with .m2ts files

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:40:37 UTC 2009

2009/10/20 Steve Harrington <mythlist at the-harringtons.org>:

> This is a 5.1 TrueHD track, but I'm assuming the same problem still holds
> true.  Thank you for your help.  I look forward to 0.23 and in the meantime
> I'll rip everything as AC3.  I am running .22-fixes.

You don't need to rip things as AC3 ; it would be unfortunate in the
future when TrueHD support is added.. and you would have to redo your
rip.

Current trunk is compatible with 0.22-fixes for the time being, and
will allow you to play a TrueHD track (though it will be sent to the
decoder as AC3), but this will change soon (hopefully).

The other possibility is try my 0.22-fixes packages, it has the new
audio code letting you play TrueHD tracks backported to it...
www.avenard.org/media

Jean-Yves