[mythtv-users] 0.22RC1 default theme problem

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:38:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Ken Bass <kbass at kenbass.com> wrote:

> ps. IMO, the new theme looks very unprofessional. I think making it the
> default is a bad idea. Many of my images say 'No Image Available', and those
> that are, are goofy.

What an unbelievably disrespectful thing to say.  Whatever inclination
I had to help you with your current issue, or any issues in the future
was totally evaporated when I got to this.  The release isn't out.
While Terra isn't done, I happen to think it's a *great* and
consistent theme. I haven't seen one iota of *your* work to make Myth
(a volunteer project) more "professional," while the author of Terra
has busted his balls to both do 90+% of the MythUI work AND write this
theme... UGH.  I don't even know where to begin with how frustrating
this useless "PS" is.

Robert