[mythtv-users] Nvidia VDPAU

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:22:05 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:46 PM, mark <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would agree with this.  Users should not be referred to the DEV list on
> RC1 IMHO.

I'm certainly not a developer.  But I wont let that stop me from
throwing in my two cents.  In my mind a release candidate is unstable
software that is still in development.  Chronologically release
candidates come before beta releases (which are also unstable and in
development).  So I don't see how you can expect to run a RC or beta
release and not follow the -dev & -commits lists.  The textbook
definition of release candidate is practically: "development version
for next stable release".